Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm here with a 97 F350 XLT Dually and I am trying to track down some information on these wires, fuses, and connections.. I am not sure if this is the proper forum to post in but I really need some help identifying these, I have no idea what they go to so if anyone has seen anything similar, let me know... I came across them while trying to find the root of my running board lights issue ( 4 red lights work, none of the amber ones work but all of my fender lights (red and amber) also work so the connection is "good" all the way around, either way that problem is for another time) and I have tried flipping the switch, seeing what they do, so far, I see nothing (all located directly under/on my steering column). I know there are labels on those fuses but it doesn't seem to effect either, in either direction of the switch so i have no idea. the other harness connection is under my cigarette lighter/ash tray section but that all works already so I am wondering what plugs in there, and the stray red and blue wires are under my steering wheel column, wired directly to fuses, then that goes off into the abyss. If anyone has any information or ideas, please, let me know! and if this is in the wrong area for the help I need, please, direct me to the proper forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
looks like an aftermarket install. Your just going to have to unplug it and see what doesn't work or trace wires. No real way for us to tell from the pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts