Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sure would be nice to be able to fill this truck w/ more than 30 gallons at a time.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Go to a farm supply store like TSC and get a in bed fuel tank.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
6,292 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
RDS Aluminum and Northern Tool aux fuel tanks are pretty good and not all that expensive. Auxiliary Fuel Tanks | Fuel Transfer + Lubrication | Northern Tool + Equipment

The NT stores that I've been in (Chattanooga) doesn't have all that much stock, so either order or go to a local RDS dealer; to find a dealer, call RDS (rdsaluminum.com). I was able to get my tank from a local dealer with no shipping since I was willing to wait for his regular bi-weekly shipment from RDS.

How one person implemented an aux fuel tank in his PSD: http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com/bigred/Aux-Fuel-Tank/Installing_an_Aux_Fuel_Tank_paper_2007-06-18_R1.pdf

Good luck.

Al

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
what a coincidence, i have a RDS 90 gallon tank/toolbox i am selling. it has a hotfox heated fuel pickup in it, a fuel level sender and it is ready to go for either vegi oil, bio-D or petro diesel.
$500.00
And the best part, you live 30 minutes from me. I think theres a pic in my garage hall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts