Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what everyone is running in their trucks and how pleased you are with it. I have the Garrett BB GTP38R in mine and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I'm running the same thing in my 03. I am thinking about the Dominator 66 in my early 99 though. Its cheaper, I dont have to change out the plenums or uppipes or intake spider

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have the .84 turbnetics drop in. I'm not overly happy with it, my egt's went up, and it spools slow. But, it has never surged. I'm hoping the new ball bearing tn will be perfect. I'm just waiting (like everyone else) till it comes out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm seriously considering the sledgehammer from swamps. Take that turbo with its 530 hybrids, headstuds, fuel system and BTS transmission.

·
Registered
95 Posts
DOMINATOR 66

ANY ONE RUNNING ONE OF THESE

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm running a GTP38R and I think that I'm starting to understand this whole boost thing.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Love my TN turbo... Garrett gave me surge, oil leaks and no warranty...

TN gave me NO SURGE, NO OIL LEAKS and a no hassle replacement warranty should anything go wrong...

DID I MENTION TURBONETICS ROCKS???

·
Registered
114 Posts
TN here too! less boost while cruzin', more power at wot and less egt's... workin on bigger injectors!

L

·
0 Posts
Just curious what everyone is running in their trucks and how pleased you are with it. I have the Garrett BB GTP38R in mine and absolutely love it.
Beans 71mm "sled screamer" Its an awesome turbo and cleans up alot of fuel w/o making a ton of boost/ heat. The only down side is it surges some and its not good at higher altitudes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts