A cord goes for $140 around me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A cord goes for $140 around me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that’s dirt cheap. A cord around here is $250. All the ones I see include delivery but that can’t be but so much. And that’s been pretty standard for at least the past several years.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Around W. Wa its around $200-$350 seasoned delivered. Most our wood is Fir and some maple.

Look on CL for going rate in your area. Oak is nice hard wood that burns slow.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Around W. Wa its around $200-$350 seasoned delivered. Most our wood is Fir and some maple.

Look on CL for going rate in your area. Oak is nice hard wood that burns slow.

Yeah that’s why am interested in buying it because it is all oak and not mixed hardwood like I usually see.

The going rate for a cord including delivery, $250 around here. Just not sure what this is. It looks to be 8 feet long 4 feet wide and what, maybe 2 feet tall?

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Yeah that’s why am interested in buying it because it is all oak and not mixed hardwood like I usually see.

The going rate for a cord including delivery, $250 around here. Just not sure what this is. It looks to be 8 feet long 4 feet wide and what, maybe 2 feet tall?
yep a cord is 4hi,4wide,8deep could be why the lower price, but if they deliver and unload that's still not a bad deal considering all the manual labor to cut, split, load, unload etc.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep a cord is 4hi,4wide,8deep could be why the lower price, but if they deliver and unload that's still not a bad deal considering all the manual labor to cut, split, load, unload etc.

Yeah that’s what I’m kind of thinking as well. was just looking for the best deal on craigslist. Some of the others just gave me a bad feeling I usually go with my gut.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts