Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is every considering getting seat covers this is the company to use. Perfect fit and easy to install.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Where did you pick em up? and how much?? I like the way are fit on the arm rests as well!!

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you will not be unsatisfied with them.

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you pick em up? and how much?? I like the way are fit on the arm rests as well!!

got them from their website and payed 305 shipped. the fit perfect!! can't wait till I can afford the rears.

·
Registered
115 Posts
got them from their website and payed 305 shipped. the fit perfect!! can't wait till I can afford the rears.
Thanks for the info. I had not seen those before. I had been considering Marathon seat covers up until now. Those look good and fit good too!! Nice!!:thumb:

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I would love to get them, they look awesome. I have cheap cabela ones that work good. I am afraid if I get those my dog will just make them all crappy. I bring her everywhere and once a month I have to wash mine as it is....

·
Registered
689 Posts
+! on the Okole covers:thumb: I had them in my old Tacoma beach truck and they are awesome.

They really take care of you down the road, also. I wore the drivers side out and they replaced a couple of panels in it free of charge:) Good stuff:thumb:

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do these fit right over your seat covers? want to sell your kr seat covers? Ill pay you more than what you paid for your okole ones.

they were in very bad shape bud, that is why I covered them.

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks!!!!!!

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
If anyone is every considering getting seat covers this is the company to use. Perfect fit and easy to install.

Which design are those?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts