Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a good bit of GA boys coming to the pull this weekend. just wont to know if we will be the out cast agin at the pull. need a good showing for us ford boy there the cummins boy need to be shut up we have 5 or 6 trucks coming and one of the trucks is a 2.8 truck

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
where is this at?? i dont think my 2wd dually would do very well pulling LOL but would love to come watch and hang out

·
Registered
81 Posts
right off highway 123. there are signs. dont know an exact address tho. sorry. if your coming from senaca it will be on your left before u get into town.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i would be comming from greenville sc so it should be pretty easy to find i can just jump on 123 and cruise on down, do you know what time it starts??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we will be there about 5 or 6 pm

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I really want to be there. I gotta work Sat. to catch up from all the rain. What time does the pull start? How long you think it will last?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last time we pulled there we did not pull to like 8 or 9

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is a group of us meeting in commerce at 4:30 and riding up there

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hope yall have a good time! Its normally a good time. after everyone one pulls, sometimes we will pull again just for the spectators and all to make a good show.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
how often do they have the pulls here??

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
the forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight does anybody know if they are still going to have the pulls or not???

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rained out to night

·
Registered
306 Posts
will they run in october? I want to see the amarillo truck pull again! IBESTROKIN, great looking truck man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts