Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody seen those westin bull bars you put on the front of your superduty grills? anyways... There is an 05 excursion six oh at my dads work with a chrome bull bar on it. Sooo i was wondering if i removed it will it fit on my 04 F-350? any info would be very appreciated thanks!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
i put a 05 excursion stock grill on my 03 F250 and i had to buy the 05 bumber to put the grill on. so i dont know if the bolts would line up or not

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
We have seperate part numbers from Westin. 99-04 and 05-07. I have no idea what the differance would be. Never tried it.

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
patrick may be right , if the part numbers are different they may mount differently, i was thinkin they all mount up on the bar mounts that run behind the bumper , leaf springs and coil spring set up may make a difference

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called some off road truck place across the street and they gave me the number to westin company to see what they have to say about it.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
I know they bolt up to the bumper flange where your tow hooks are. I dont know if the reason is spacing or if the bars themselves need to come out further for the newer style bumper. I know I can get a different brand cheaper than the westin. SS too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts