Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a great opportunity for a gtg. Here is the thread that was already posted. It is something to think about. I went last year and it was not a bad time. There was quite a few folks from here that showed up. It is nice up in the mountains as well.

LINK

Check out the thread and see what yall think.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Ok, The CPA is officially anouncing this as our FIRST OFFICIAL EVENT!!!! We dont have to do any planning for this. We just show up, and have a great time!! Its an easy thing for us to have a G2G at this event! There will be dyno, an on site shop for installs or troubleshooting, there will be prizes and more. We need to push this as an official event people! I cannot stress this enough!

On a side note, the officers have noticed that participation on the forums and especially on Polls and things we need your input on, are STILL at a minimum! Like I have said before, Part of being in this Chapter includes being active and posting on the ORG. once again, not every day, but at least check in, and post up in our polls and G2G threads! We still have the bylaws under vote. Have your opinion heard! Vote up fellas!!

Thanks,
Nick

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Count me in!!!! This should give me enough time to find a new rig put on guages,intake,stacks,zoodad,ccv mod,and SCT this time instead of edge. Hey I want to stay on Grannys good side:hehe::hehe:. Sound Like a blast.

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
I just looked at a map, looks like around 200 miles one way for me should be a easy trip. Can't wait to meet yall

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Grrrr......HOW DID I MISS THIS?! :dunno::doh::crazy::tard::(

Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to sit this one out unless it is rain delayed and held on the 22nd. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I'm really upset I can't be there but I'm part of the group putting this on this poker run and it's for a good cause. Dang, that kinda takes away from anyone who I thought I might be able to get to join the poker run. AND I've wanted to dyno my truck SOOO bad since I've done everything to it. The only time I've ever had it on a dyno was at the 07 SSS when it was BONE STOCK!

Sorry yall, but this is something I've been planning for a little while now and can't back out of. Dang, I really feel like a jackazz not being able to attend the first event....being an officer and all. Don't kick me out....please? :icon_ford:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I dont think I will be able to make this. We will be moving into our new house, and its the boys birthday that week also. I could make the dyno event their birthday presents, but I dont know about the moving part.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hey Steve, I think its great that you put that together. I hate you cant make it either, I will see what the others say, but I wont kick you out on a technicality. hehe.....

Jason.....hopefully you can get soem time to get away.

Mike.....Man that would be awesome to have your new truck up there....did you find a new truck yet?

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
I have found a few worth going to look at. 05 and 06 dually fx4's again. Ya I would love to have a rig ready by then. If I can't dyno it it will definetly be there. Gotta show CPA pride.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I'll definitely be there of course!!!!:thumb:(unless of course some emergency arise's).

Prolly wont be dynoing tho, considering i'll still have this truck by then unfortauntly.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I have found a few worth going to look at. 05 and 06 dually fx4's again. Ya I would love to have a rig ready by then. If I can't dyno it it will definetly be there. Gotta show CPA pride.

WERD TO YOUR MOM! :thumb::thumb:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
I'll try my best to make it! Heck it's only 200 miles away :D

Come to think of it, I may have to drive the Exploder. That's $130 in fuel :doh:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Barring the unforseen, i will be there. Had a good time last year at this event. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Barring the unforseen, i will be there. Had a good time last year at this event. Looking forward to it.
Awesome dude!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Derrick? See the thread today about fuel prices dropping? It will be real cheap by September! :thumb::wink[3]:
Um where is this thread exactly. Everything i've read everyone says prices are going up.

Or were you being sarcastic?

I'm so exhausted i'm not exactly thinkin clearly:doh::doh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts