Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my and my Moms bf went exploring today and we came across a dirt road that lead to a smaller dirt road with LOTS of mud (4x4 low) about a mile later we come across a construction site. They had 6 cat D8s that cost $700,000 new. We talk to the head of the construction site guy and he said this is Mtn Creek, they are building new slopes for the next snowboarding season... and he actually dared us to continue and guaranteed us we'd be walking back asking him to pull us out. Well long story short the 6.4 didnt slip once! So much fun. Tons of mud, hills, slopes, rocks, bumps, logs... It was a blast. We rod on the actual trails people ski/snowboard on in the winter seasons! Here are some pics to follow...:icon_ford:

Mountain Creek

Full body shot

View from middle of the Mtn

Side

Another

View from the lift

Parking Lights...

Doesnt look big, But it was huge...

Bump

Im gonna try and go again! It was a blast. My Moms BF grew up with the Son who owns Mountain Creek and im going to see if he can have the owner me a letter saying im aloud to be here and maybe i can take a few Jersey Strokers for a tour also! Then after we can grab a bite to eat... Map Quest it and see how far you are from Franklin, NJ. Thats where we would probably meet and convoy up to the Mountain. Let me know if your interested...

Tom

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
id be down

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet dude! You got a CB in your truck?

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Wow that would be so cool, so its illegal to go there? to people go anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is technically private property, but my moms BF knows the owner so its okay. I just have to see if i can bring a few more strokers lol

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
id be down 4 that 4 sure...seems u did good wit them tires !!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
more fun and challengin wit some white stuff !!!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
nah man, i dont have a cb, its gorgeous up there

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet guys! How does possibly next Saturday sound? Maybe meet at 1130?

Let me know

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
id try and set it up 4 a Sun if possible...more ppl prob avail on Sun !!!

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Can we used dates instead of names lol just for clarity. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about Sunday 10/2/11? Meet at 11:30 at the Bagel Tree in Franklin New Jersey and convoy to the mountain? Let me know so i can tell the Mountain owner...

Call/Text 862-266-0632

Tom

·
Firefighter
226 Posts
thats awesome, i would be game for something like that, I like doing stuff like that with my truck, I usually go up some of the trails in Wal-pack by the Roy bridge and butter milk falls

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
i go back by walpack when i go wheelin !!!

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it looks like this weekend is a bust since no one confirmed...

When are you guys free?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
sundays best 4 me !!!

·
Firefighter
226 Posts
you guys have to pm me when your going wheelin i get my truck fixed staurday (stupid oil pan) i deffently game for going wheelin, im not that fare from walpack, im probably 5 to 10 minutes from walpack
thanks JR

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would be down for it if you guy's are gonna setup another date, just have to finish my truck, have an issue with my ficm harness.:woot:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
lets get somethin goin !!!

·
Firefighter
226 Posts
Deffently, i second that, i should be getting my truck back tomorrow so just keep me posted when we figure out a date to do this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts