Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my brother in law and his brother have some old beaters that they have been going wheelin in each weekend; and always try to talk me into going, but I tell em no scratches on my black paint. This weekend they said the place they were going was wide open with no trees or anything to grab ahold of my truck. It had been a few weeks since its been washed; so away I went. I say "muddin" because it was more water than mud for the most part but it was nice to be in the woods again... I need a beater.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Just to any who are concerned my truck is completely spotless once again ran a tank of gas through the pressure washer cleaning the frame and everything last night.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Its a good thing for my truck I cant find places like that around here. Looks like loads of fun. Thanks for the pics. :thumb:

·
Registered
786 Posts
looks great man like the last one of the first set.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Looks like ya had a little fun lol

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Man looks like it was a blast.

that's the only downside to a dually... My truck would sink like a rock.... :D

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
looks like alot of fun ! ! !

·
Registered
425 Posts
NOW THATS HOW A POWERSTROKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAN!!!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Looks like a freakin ball.......................:thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
great pics man!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

the soundtrack to dukes of hazard is playin..and just as the truck gets to the top of the hill... "looks like the dukes are at it again...":icon_ford:good pics man

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Very nice!

Man looks like it was a blast.

that's the only downside to a dually... My truck would sink like a rock.... :D
Something about a boat ramp and a ford commercial talking about chevvy's come to mind :D

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
the soundtrack to dukes of hazard is playin..and just as the truck gets to the top of the hill... "looks like the dukes are at it again...":icon_ford:good pics man

Good one:hehe::hehe::hehe::nod:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks you all it was a whole bunch of fun for sure but its definately going to be a one time deal for big black I will probably be looking for another old Toyota to build up.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i wish i had a mud hole around here :(

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Looks Like A Blast!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts