$4.89/gallon to $4.65/gallon That's cool. :nod:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
still 5.15 here in cali :(

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
still $5.09 in the bay area and Marc insists on running my xtreme race tune!! :doh:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Still sitting at 4.65 for the last two weeks. If you say it dropped hopefully I'll see it on my way home. Need to fill up in a bad way.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Im hoping to see some downward movement, filled up last night at 4.99

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I paid $4.63/gal this morning here in Fayette-nam NC! Filling up sucks! I need a 2nd job just for fuel!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I paid $4.63/gal this morning here in Fayette-nam NC! Filling up sucks! I need a 2nd job just for fuel!

I know what you mean there! I was at a 1/4 tank yesterday. Put in $100 and it still wasn't full!:(

And that was at 4.69... I really feel for the folks where it is higher than that!

·
Registered
444 Posts
just dropped yesterday to 4.59 in central texas!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
prices in my area (Santa Rosa, CA) prices haven't gone up in 2 weeks. a couple of places, the pricing has dropped 10 - 20 cents.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
$4.75 down to 4.69 here... There's hope on the horizon? maybe..

·
Registered
445 Posts
here in MD, yesterday was $4.65 (came down from $4.85 4 days ago)

·
Registered
31 Posts
still $4.73 in Utah I haven't filled my truck up for about a month now

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well... it was 4.79 before Memorial weekend then jumped up to 4.89 where it stayed til last night, so even if we completely remove the vacation factor (excuse. the damn puppeteers) it still went down $0.14 it just took a month. IT'S SOMETHING!

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
$4.75 down to 4.69 here... There's hope on the horizon? maybe..
I don't think so I don't follow what the barrel is doing but my dad said the barrel went up almost $11 on Friday so I would image it will be going back up and with July 4th coming up here soon I don't see it going down any either

Cry me a river:hehe: I had to test those new gaskets out:nod::thumb::dunno:
just keep you foot out of the go pedal :hehe: and you will be good darsey

·
Registered
3,673 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys I needed some help, I got a F-250 06 with a 6.0 in it and when I have to drive slow or when I first take off it will smoke, I can not fine any thing worng with it. So maybe some of ya can help me. it has only 40,590 mils, on it and I drive it to work and pull the camper with it.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I know it is very wrong

1 - 20 of 24 Posts