Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I guess the bad karma from beating that new pretty 08 finally got me...

This is what it looks like when you are cruising down the highway and another :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Oring decides to let loose on my

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

stealth twin pump system.....

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Damn bro,,,,,,,if you were up here I am sure we could get a wrenching weekend going to get you back together.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know if you killed any injectors?????
Nah. I smelt oil burning and noticed it was coming from my truck so I hit the next exit and shut her down and coasted into the closest parking lot. that puddle is just from sitting there.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
What the heck man! Time to put it up for sale and get the pulse pump:dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn bro,,,,,,,if you were up here I am sure we could get a wrenching weekend going to get you back together.
nah.. it's going to be awhile before I even fix it. for all I care it can sit there...

y'all would not believe how pissed I was when I saw that smoke coming from my truck...

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
y'all would not believe how pissed I was when I saw that smoke coming from my truck...[/QUOTE]

oh yes I would

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
You know, I kinda want to run against an 6.4 now. But I don't want to end up like this...
I think you would walk all over it. I think my 6.4 stocker is quick, but I don't go lookin' for trouble where there isn't any. I don't want to look like a douche bag.

I have killed a few ricers, but I ain't lookin' to race no oil burners any time soon.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Damn John, sorry to hear/see about the bad luck!:doh:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
I think you would walk all over it. I think my 6.4 stocker is quick, but I don't go lookin' for trouble where there isn't any. I don't want to look like a douche bag.

I have killed a few imports, but I ain't lookin' to race no oil burners any time soon.

I'm just curious how it will hang with the twin turbo.

I got into it a bit earlier in the week with a new style mustang gt with a LOUD exhaust (could hear it over over my diesel). The mustang stayed with me from 60 to 100+. It couldn't pass me until I shut it down because my EGT's hit 1500...... or so.

I'm soo going to kill my turbo.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I'm just curious how it will hang with the twin turbo.

I'm soo going to kill my turbo.
I tell ya, I wish their were some guys closer to me down here. I would love to line 'em and see what happens. I know if I keep it in the family there won't be any hard feelings either way or any retaliation. Then we will know what these things can do.

Aren't you glad our turbos can't talk?

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
I tell ya, I wish their were some guys closer to me down here. I would love to line 'em and see what happens. I know if I keep it in the family there won't be any hard feelings either way or any retaliation. Then we will know what these things can do.

Aren't you glad our turbos can't talk?
TPS

Turbo Protective Services.

<knock knock>
ME:): Heelo?
TPS:mad:: We have it on record that you push your EGT's above 1250* daily and you don't always let it idle for 5min after driving.
ME:rolleyes:: ...

<slamming the door>

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
TPS

Turbo Protective Services.

<knock knock>
ME:): Heelo?
TPS:mad:: We have it on record that you push your EGT's above 1250* daily and you don't always let it idle for 5min after driving.
ME:rolleyes:: ...

<slamming the door>
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts