Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from brians truck shop with some custom tunes. man it was a night and day :crazy:difference. it is awesome. :woot:but anywho just thought that i would get it out..:icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
What hp settings did you get?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
how are they compared to the other custom tuners, thats if you have any expwerience with them

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my settings are stock/high idle/tow/economy/daily/smoke.. :woot:i was in a hurry when i was on the phone:doh: so i didnt get the exact numbers. but they all make a difference:burnout.. and rolls some coal now:liar:

·
Registered
854 Posts
What kinda chip is it? I've been outta the loop for a month or three

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how are they compared to the other custom tuners, thats if you have any expwerience with them
no i havnt had any other custom chips.

What kinda chip is it? I've been outta the loop for a month or three
its a bully dog that a guy down in AK put custom tunes on.
brianstruckshop.com- nothing on the site about chips you have to call and ask about there custom chips

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i get time this weekend hopefully ill try and get a video of the smoke the new tunes will roll compared to the old bully dog

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Cale is the tuner your referring to, he is a very good programer.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Not to derail or anything, but do you anymore pics of your bulls, broncrider? I was bitin nails tryin to decide if I wanted bulls or aussies....ended up with the aussies because I hadn't seen any other OBS's with the bulls so I wasn't sure what it would look like

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cale is the tuner your referring to, he is a very good programer.
ya that is the man i am talking about. so far so good:thumb:

Not to derail or anything, but do you anymore pics of your bulls, broncrider? I was bitin nails tryin to decide if I wanted bulls or aussies....ended up with the aussies because I hadn't seen any other OBS's with the bulls so I wasn't sure what it would look like
ya if you want i have more of them on myspace. there also a video of it with the bully dog tuning:(
MySpace.com - COWBOY D - 19 - Male - Wheaton, MISSOURI - www.myspace.com/broncrider882002

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well heres a short video of the stroker on the 140 smoke. was the only dually do get out and break the tires loose...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
im curious if i can send a dp tuner to tony wildman and have him put some new tunes on it,i just dont think im getting all i can out of these injectors.can anyone give me some info on this.also broncorider the truck sounds and looks pretty mean,i wouldnt want to line up at a light with you.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
if its the old TS type chip than yes, if its the F5 then no. If you are running stock injectors "Ive read" the most you can get is 70ish HP.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heres a newer video to add to this post

1 - 14 of 14 Posts