Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One set of Weld Stone Crusher rims for sale. These have just been professionally polished and have new centercaps as well. The rivets were removed and replaced with new polished stainless steel button head bolts (look factory). They look like new! Size 16.5x9.75 w/8x170mm pattern. Sell for $700 obo or trade toward some 20x10 wheels.
Image of Weld Stonecrushers - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Image of Weld wheel centercaps - Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPictures sent. What is the process to post the pictures here? I can post them for all to see. Would also consider selling/trading my Weld Cheyenne 17x10" wheels. These have been powdercoated clear to avoid polishing while still looking great. I have a set of 33" tires w/60% tread and a set of BFG 35" A/T tires w/95% tread for them. Looking to get some Weld 20" rims/wheels.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Upload them to photobucket.com then just click and copy the bottom link and paste it in your post.

·
Registered
53 Posts
here ya go

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i use to have them on my 04 f250..with 33s as well..very good looking wheels..good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
^^^

yup, if i had the $ he would have a sale for sure............

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can include a set of 33x12.50 tires with approx. 70% tread to the buyer of the rims for an additional $125. This price is only available to the purchaser of the rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts