Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WELD racing Stone Crusher rims

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  JDH 
#1 · (Edited)
One set of Weld Racing Stone Crusher Rims size 9.75x16.5 and a set of 33" and 35" tires for the rims. Rims have been professionally polished and just returned from being powder coated clear so clean up is only soap and water....no more polishing aluminum to make them look new. The powder coating is an 8 on a 1-10 scale and the tires (both sets) approx. 50%. Sell all for $875 firm or would trade toward a set of 20" wheels or accept a ram air hood on trade. Fit 99-04 superduty trucks or excursions. Thanks.

#2 ·
One set of Weld Racing Stone Crusher Rims size 9.75x16.5 and a set of 33" and 35" tires for the rims. Rims have been professionally polished and just returned from being powder coated clear so clean up is only soap and water....no more polishing aluminum to make them look new. The powder coating is an 8 on a 1-10 scale and the tires (both sets) approx. 50%. Sell all for $1000obo or would trade toward a set of 20" wheels or accept a ram air hood on trade. Fit 99-04 superduty trucks or excursions. Thanks.
:worthless[1]:

#4 ·
why couldnt they be 12 wide...... and i would have drove where ever you live to buy them. you wouldnt happen to know anyone with those in 12 wide?

#9 ·
What kind of tires are the 35s?

#11 ·

Here I made it a little bit easier for lazy people like me who don't like to click...

#17 ·
Would you be willing to mount the 35's on them and ship the wheels/35s? lmk

#21 ·
I am very interested. Where are you located at? I am in ohio are you anywhere close? If not what would shipping be to 44813.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.