Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One set of Weld Racing Stone Crusher Rims size 9.75x16.5 and a set of 33" and 35" tires for the rims. Rims have been professionally polished and just returned from being powder coated clear so clean up is only soap and water....no more polishing aluminum to make them look new. The powder coating is an 8 on a 1-10 scale and the tires (both sets) approx. 50%. Sell all for $875 firm or would trade toward a set of 20" wheels or accept a ram air hood on trade. Fit 99-04 superduty trucks or excursions. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
One set of Weld Racing Stone Crusher Rims size 9.75x16.5 and a set of 33" and 35" tires for the rims. Rims have been professionally polished and just returned from being powder coated clear so clean up is only soap and water....no more polishing aluminum to make them look new. The powder coating is an 8 on a 1-10 scale and the tires (both sets) approx. 50%. Sell all for $1000obo or would trade toward a set of 20" wheels or accept a ram air hood on trade. Fit 99-04 superduty trucks or excursions. Thanks.
:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
310 Posts
why couldnt they be 12 wide...... and i would have drove where ever you live to buy them. you wouldnt happen to know anyone with those in 12 wide?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
yup, have always loved that style of wheel...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input. I love the looks of the wheels but need to clear out my basement. MOTIVATED SELLER! Need to make room for my projects but please, no ridiculous offers.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
What kind of tires are the 35s?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Here I made it a little bit easier for lazy people like me who don't like to click...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 35s are BFG all terrain. The other set is trailcutter 33x12.50R16.5. Thanks BigRed!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prefer to sell as a package deal at the moment but check back later and I may seperate the rims from tires. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Would you be willing to mount the 35's on them and ship the wheels/35s? lmk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts