Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Welcome to the site, guys and thank you for sponsoring the forum! I've been running your leveling kit for several years and have been very satisfied with it. I replaced my ProComp leveling blocks with your kit and it was a night and day improvement. I'm hoping we can see some videos and some of your R&D as you build and help us improve our suspension! :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the site, guys and thank you for sponsoring the forum! I've been running your leveling kit for several years and have been very satisfied with it. I replaced my ProComp leveling blocks with your kit and it was a night and day improvement. I'm hoping we can see some videos and some of your R&D as you build and help us improve our suspension! :thumb:

Absolutely.....we are going to get active on here and be posting up customer builds and as well things we are doing. We will also post new products right away so you are the first to know.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome to the site.
I am impressed with your 4.5 StageIII Suspension Lift.
I own a 2012 FX4, Best thing I have done to my truck.
I have a little over 300 miles off road in the desert. From various trips.

I like the look on some passengers faces when once I hit a large dip in an intersection. The truck sucked it up, didn't bottom out. My bro-in-law looked at me with big eyes, said Wow, we both agreed "That was cool". It actually was smooth!!!!!!!!! Just like when I am off road driving at speeds of 30 - 40 MPH. Smoother than slow speeds. Me... I don't tear up my truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts