Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Weathertech digital floormats for my 02 Crew cab in tan... First impression when I picked up the box was," Geez these are light, all they talked about on the phone was that shipping took a while due to their weight..."

So I opened the box and pulled them out and thought,"These are light and stiff, I hope they fit well, because their will be nothing holding them down..."

Took them out to the truck, I have a tan/beige/caramel/whatever interior and I wish I had bought the mats in Grey...The mats are too far off in color so if you aren't going to match, at least look like you were not trying to match.

Fit was pretty good, except the parts that hang over the plastic sill in the doors. Its about an inch high off the sill and covers about a third of the sill and I am not looking forward to catching my feet on it getting in and out.

I hope after it heats up in the sun, maybe it will bend down and be flush. I thought about popping up the plastic sills and stuffing the mats under, but then I wouldn't be able to reattach the factory plastic sills...I could cut it.

That will be determined in a week or so...
The back looks like any other one size fits all mat, with just a hint of custom fitting...

Worth the $185 or so when you factor in shipping? Nope.

Maybe their heavier stuff, but the digitals are definitely not worth it. These just seem like a light mat that is going to lift up every time my foot gets caught on it going in or out. Hopefully it settles...

I will see about getting pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think thats they only real place its snug on mine...But like I said, mine are brand new...I am hoping the part by the door eventually lowers. I could live with it higher by the tunnel. Its not going to get caught on anything...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine have almost flattened out after about a week. They are still a little off. The inside fits great, by the tranny tunnel.
The rear (I have a crew cab) looks like any generic fit floormat.

I still wish I had gone with grey an with something a little heavier...but I spent the cash so I am going to have to deal with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.