Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather guard cab protector in great condition, only removing because I installed stacks. Has a cheap set of harbor freight lights mounted on it. I paid $400 with the brackets a few years ago so id like to get $250 for it, but im open to offers and trades for F250 parts so let me know what you have. Its currently off the truck and I will try to get a few more pics tomorrow. Located in south jersey about 10 miles west of atlantic city. Thanks for looking

· Registered
4,348 Posts
Off topic. But do you get exhaust smell in the cab with having a regular cab and stacks. Is it crazy loud. I got a reg cab too. Thanks and good luck

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only time I have exhaust smell in the cab is when im sitting at a light with the windows down. And the stacks were crazy loud when I first put them on but now that I installed internal mufflers theyre perfect, quiet when im cruzing on the highway and killer loud when I gotta show a ricer whos boss :woot:

· Viking Heavy Diesel
23,257 Posts
If you still have it in 6 weeks I may call you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.