Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on with our brothers in the 401? We were carrying on & getting together for some time & now everything stopped! What can we do to meet up? We talk to people on the forum from all different states that we'll probably NEVER see & if you think about it, us PowerStroke.org Rhode Islanders probably pass by eachother all the time & don't even know it! If anyone from Rhode Island that's a member who's actually reading this forum, give a thumbs up:thumb: when you drive by a PSD so we can find out who's who! I've been on the forum since the beginning of this year & I still haven't met any PowerStroke.org members. Let's get together! Whaddya say!?:woot:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ill look for ya man. Been really busy lately and havent even been in here. Just did two front end jobs on these superdutys (my fathers and mine) Ill be fine never doing ball joints again

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill look for ya man. Been really busy lately and havent even been in here. Just did two front end jobs on these superdutys (my fathers and mine) Ill be fine never doing ball joints again
Sounds good, bro! I don't mind ball joints, but I hate the axle seals!:crazy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts