Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my fellow Panhandle Powerstrokers we finally got our own chapter up and running. As you know, we've finally got our logo good to go and I'll be making a trip to the decal place next week sometime. The decals/tshirts are going to cost whatever the place charges...(each member will pay for their own decal). For those who didn't know, we're having a get together the weekend of the 15th. Most likely meeting at Vance's house, then heading up to Blackwater state park for some fun in the river and grillin/hangin out up there in the woods. Might even do some wheelin' if anyone is feeling froggy.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for your help getting this chapter going!

-Ben

·
Registered
227 Posts
Very nice! Ben I am going to be ordering a lift here in a coulple of days so maybe by then it will be on and i will be able to have that much more fun doing some riding through some trails

·
Registered
61 Posts
Heck yeah we did! Still doing a g2g that weekend, or is this old news? If you saw my other post you will realize that I won't be free that weekend, but can't wait for our next g2g and to sport some new decals...by the way, how'd you get that logo on your sig Ben?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts