Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

12561 - 12580 of 12611 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
Word spread fast!! Sites that wouldn't ship to CA, now have notices on their sites about it or have no restrictions. One even said if an order hadn't shipped yet, they could change to ship-to address. Ordered me some pow-pow - some out of out of CT and some out of MT. Shipped right to my house.

Here's how weird this is. I tried ordering some through my local BassPro.....not no, but Oh HELL No. (We can't ship to your address) ?????? I even tried the ship-to-store method. Same response. WTF?

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
Well, poo.
9th Circuit stayed the San Diego judges order. For now, back to background checks...which means purchases have to go to a FFL (Federal Firearm Licensee).

My ammo from MT made it out, will be here this week. The place from CT is showing dates for the cut off. My order hit there 4/25 @ 1:37 AM their time, but still 4/24 @ 10:37 PM. So, I emailed to see if they will still ship directly. We'll see. If they won't, I'll have to find a FFL near me and do the BG check.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Looks like my order of freedom ammo probably smashed into the iron curtain

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Just got a UPS shipping number on my freedom ammo order

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
I got an auto reply to my email from the CT place. It said if I'd ordered ammo, they were shipping directly to addresses, not FFLs. But the email header talked about the original ruling by the Judge in San Diego, not the 9th Circuit stay. Apparently, they are working 'around the clock' to get the orders out. I'm still in a holding pattern with my fingers crossed. 🤬

OTOH, my MT ammo is currently "Out for Delivery" arriving today!!! 😃😃

·
Registered
583 Posts
9th Circus strikes again!!! Don't worry - 8 out 10 of their cases are overturned. If you can wait that long.

·
Registered
583 Posts
So Gov. Nuisance issued a proclamation closing the beaches of the conservative enclave known as Orange County. His Majesty has spoken.

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
WHooooooHooooooo!!! Last night, I got an actual Tracking number from the place in CT. They are shipping the order!!!! WhooooHoooo!!!
The MT shipment got here too!! Now if they will just lift the SAH order, I wanna go SHOOT sumpin'! 🤞

AND...I got to actually Drive my truck on Tuesday! One day a week we can go into the office to print paper work & update our client files.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That's AWESOME, Darryl!!!! Keep buying till you can't - that's money in the bank.

I rarely get to drive my truck anymore, so it's on a smart charger 24/7.

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
Had a good weekend...except for I tweaked my back. I can walk okay and sit okay, it's the in between up / down that's the problem. Gave me an excuse to relax... yeah... that's it. 🤪 🤪

I'll be back @ my dining room table....ahem....my WFM office in the A.M.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
My order of freedom bullets was delivered today

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
Finally got my other ammo from CT!

Been getting out of the house in the evening to do some yard work. Living on just shy of an acre means it all don't get done in one night. So, some work each night is getting the yard looking a lot better.

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
You SoCal guys okay down there? Just saw there was a 4.5 earthquake east of San Diego.

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
How are your counties doing? Opening or still locked? Sacramento to County is locked until it get its paperwork in. [email protected] order expires next Friday so I hoping they let it expire and open the county up even a little. One nice thing is a neighboring county is opening up and the county line is only a little over a mile north of us. We have a means of escape. HAHAHA

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Placer just moved to "phase 2"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,256 Posts
Placer just moved to "phase 2"

I live about 1.5 miles South the Sac / Placer County line. Been going up that way to get dinner and such. Noticed restaurants are now allowing In-Person dining, but it doesn't look like there a lot of takers yet. Give it a week or two. Hoping Sac County will let their [email protected] order expire this week.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
@SuperCrutyPS

We took a harley ride out to poor reds yesterday. I had heard about the place and was expecting a burger to go from a hole in the wall burger stand in the middle of no where.
The description I'd recieved was way wrong. It's a full blown restaurant and bar. And it was pcked. 1hr wait for food to go. We were starving by this point at about 430 no one had eaten by then. So we got a table inside away from just about everyone in the corner. Dine in got served first. I was not expecting to eat at a restaurant and my anxiety was not prepared.
For me, it was stressful and I feel some self guilt. As in irresponsibility, which is interesting. I have been the model CV citizen since January.

·
Registered
583 Posts
You SoCal guys okay down there? Just saw there was a 4.5 earthquake east of San Diego.
We get those just about every other week. NBD. Got my surfboard ready so when the big one hits I can surf to all the way to the PI.

12561 - 12580 of 12611 Posts