Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm Brad and new to the powerstroke/Ford diesel game. My first diesel was a 2002 GMC K2500 that I rebuilt. It's where I first learned how expensive diesels would be. Like a boat, Bust Out Another Thousand. Anyways, then bought a Ram 3500 brand new in 2014 and absolutely loved that truck. I built it into something it was never supposed to be, a show truck. I recently decided to try and cash in on this used market right now and listed it for entirely too much money and BAM!, full cash offer. So suddenly, I found myself in the market for a vehicle. Wife and I love the camper so wanted a puller still, but decided a diesel SUV is where it's at. Thus, you see the avatar beast. I won't tell you what I paid as EVERYTHING is over priced but generally feel I paid only slightly over market value, and it's CLEAN. With 122k miles there was not even ripped seats and everything was stock (never tuned). Of course ALL of that will be changing immediately. Recently replaced axle seals, parking brakes, rotors, pads and calipers all the way around and a banks ram air (the only banks item I'll use). Near future is Android auto head unit with backup camera and USB ports all around the vehicle and POWER! Just haven't fully decided on power mods yet.

Anyways, glad to be here and look forward to modding my first powerstroke!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts