i have. i got the stage 2 kit from snow. phenomial results. i run a 50/50 mix and i've lowered egt's by 150-200 degrees and idk the power #'s that were increased, but you can definitely feel it in the seat.
I have installed quite afew. If you got any questions about it post up and i can help you out.
Water Injection Benefits Include:
* Increase horsepower safely by 10-15%.
* Lower air temperatures by 50-200+ degrees.
* Decrease cylinder temperatures up to 300 degrees.
* Reduce the effects of heat soak in warmer climates.
* Allows you to safely run more boost and timing.
* Reduces carbon and helps maintain a clean combustion chamber.
* Increases octane at user programmable boost levels.
A forum community dedicated to Ford F-series owners and enthusiasts with a Power Stroke diesel engine. Come join the discussion about performance, bulletproofing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!