Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is a good time to have a water meth injection put in? what mods should be done before this? it seems like it is a cheap way to get some xtra ponys

·
Registered
585 Posts
you can put it in a stock truck if you want.....

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
When is a good time to have a water meth injection put in? what mods should be done before this? it seems like it is a cheap way to get some xtra ponys

Water/meth is a good power adder, it will give you about 40hp at 40% meth. Dont go over that if you value your rods and motor.

Wait on water injection until you have done other things first.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Water/meth is a good power adder, it will give you about 40hp at 40% meth. Dont go over that if you value your rods and motor.

Like what other things first? :dunno:

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
I would get a good turbo, maybe a set of injectors... Your bang for your buck is better.

·
Registered
234 Posts

Sorry to HIJACK

CSIPSD,

Do you need to run a custom tune for water meth? I bought a kit from a fellow org member and getting ready to play with installing it. I don't need the cooling at this point but my forged build is underway.:thumb: I will be attempting to mount a large P-pump off a 3208 or possibly a 9liter boat anchor:crazy:. Then I will need the cooling, I would like to get it figured out now.

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
The meth is definately worth the money but as CSIPSD said it is much more noticeable with a bigger turbo and injectors. I could tell a diff before but even more so after my turbo and injector install

1 - 7 of 7 Posts