Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i just finished my water/meth install and i was wonder about the mix you guys use? I also seen a post about the amount of meth in washer solvent already does any one have the details on the and what mix can i get the safest but most power out of it?

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So let me make sure i understand this. If i run the -10 or the -20 i dont have to add any meth to it. Its already mixed for me?

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found 2 gallons of meth in my garage. My question is if i use it to mix do i use disstilled water, reg water out of a fausset to mix with???????

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i ran my 40 meth 60 water and i got white smoke and felt like it was missing!!!! So i disconnected the ground so it wont turn on, The trucks ok but why did this happen?

The mix wasnt what i thought it was maybe?

It turnes by a boost switch at 10ish psi

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So today i turned the boost switch to 20psi and i dropped one injector to the 6 gal an hr from the 12.

All i have to say is:drool: HOLY ****!!!!!!!
Its honestly feels like my 95 lightning with the 75 shot on it. It pulls hard when it hits 20psi!!!!!!!! Im running a 40%meth mix

Thanks for the help guys!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.