Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys mixing for your water meth kits and how much?:dunno: Thanks in advance for the help guys!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
theres a speed shop about 2 mins from my house, they sell meth there, i would run my snow stage 3 kit with either 50/50 or 60/40. 40 meth 60 water

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok man thanks im just trying to find somewhere close to me so i can buy some!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Cooling Mist..................The best kit on the market bar non!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30% Meth is all I would run.
Thier 2 pump/stage set-up is the nicest kit I've ever seen.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i am starting to do some research also, although idk when i will be purchasing.
the consensus that i have gathered is the snow is all just advertising, similar to banks and we all know how much everybody likes them. a few guys seem to be very convinced that cooling mist is the way to go. got to be a reason!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cooling Mist..................The best kit on the market bar non!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30% Meth is all I would run.
Thier 2 pump/stage set-up is the nicest kit I've ever seen.
Well I just got a stage 2 Vari Cool kit I just need to know what every one is mixin for there meth? I can't find any race shops around here that carry it?:dunno:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Well I just got a stage 2 Vari Cool kit I just need to know what every one is mixin for there meth? I can't find any race shops around here that carry it?:dunno:
I only stick a little meth in there during the winter... I just run water for cooling...

I don't think I would ever go over 30%

·
Registered
119 Posts
windsheild washer fluid man!
find the blue stuff rated for winter, not the stuff with the bug juice or anything else.
Read the label. You dont want glycol and crap in it. just water and methylalcohol.
I actually found it at Smiths, as walmart's had all the "road grime detergent" in it.
about 1.20/gal usually already 30/70 meth/water whish is about perfect for cooling purposes.

otherwise have one of your speed shops order some. Straight meth is expensive, at least around here, about $12/gal, dam supply and demand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts