Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning I'm going to work in the 88 F250 get on the freeway and I smell the sweetness of coolant. Look around in the truck can see any coolant dripping or wet spots. I'm thinking truck has done this before and the whole time this morning the window kept fogging up. Well get done with one job site return home to get the 05 and off to another job then return home this afternoon. Well get in the 88 drive to friends house then back home but I forgot something at the office so go to office and then start to head home. Well go by Ford Fleet Center and stopped at light. Well the shop foreman pulls up next to me in his built bronco and as soon as the light turned green I was punched. 2nd, 3rd, then crap. Coolant on the floor mat and the windshield starting to fog. Well get home in about a minute grab a towel and start soaking the coolant. Luckly I have some all weather floormats from a 99 F150 that caught everything and there was a small amount of coolant elsewere. Well it looks like I'll be fixing the heater core now. Funny thing is this morning I was thinking the heater core is going to break today.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Don't you HATE that when you just have a feeling, just know something's gonna go wrong, then you have to wait for it...

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't you HATE that when you just have a feeling, just know something's gonna go wrong, then you have to wait for it...
Yea like the morning when I was driving to L.A. and thought to myself the starter and battery are going to take a dump today. Well sure enough on the way home I made a stop to get some parts and the starter and battery took a dump. 30 miles from my office and it was a 4 hour ordeal to get back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts