Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on the best chip/tuner for the 6.0, let me know if you have one for sale

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
SCT = :burnout:burnout:burnout

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shiznit? sorry i'm not fluent in retard lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT get anything BULLY DOG! spend the extra cash and get some company that cares and actually does research and upgrades their chips.

·
Registered
672 Posts
+1 for SCT.. read up on it here its the best info available

u will find out that gauges, headstuds, egr, etc, etc. are also top on the priority list for the 6.0

·
Registered
40 Posts
IUStroker6.0, sorry bro I dont need anything for a 6.0 but maybe a intercooler, i have the 7.3 and a cummins in the works. thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Another thumbs up for the SCT X3 tuner. I just got mine from Innovative Diesel and it's friggin sweet!!!!! Haven't even loaded the custom tunes yet, but they'll be here any day. I got mine through Raul @ Stealth Automotive and he took care of me. He's also a friend of mine so I can vouch for him.

The proof is in the pudding and here it is.

With the "stock" SCT street tune, it roasts the rear tires off.

With the same tune, I just towed my trailer (13K loaded) up the grapevine and EGTs were barely hitting 1000 @ 60 mph. I got stuck behind a semi for a few minutes, and when I pulled out to pass I had the biggest grin on my face. Got back up to speed very quickly and never hit 1250.

SCT is the Bomb and I now see what all the hype is about!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts