Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Do you want to borrow one for a smog test? I have a couple extras one I have cut back and want to weld 4" so I can put on mine if the day comes they figure out mine is a empty shell, and the other one is untouched and will bolt up as long as you have factory exhaust. Both are identicle and off a 2005-2006 F250
Let me know,I am in Elk Grove not too far far from you at all.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Do you want to borrow one for a smog test? I have a couple extras one I have cut back and want to weld 4" so I can put on mine if the day comes they figure out mine is a empty shell, and the other one is untouched and will bolt up as long as you have factory exhaust. Both are identicle and off a 2005-2006 F250
Hey, if you're interested a bunch of the WCS guys are meeting up this saturday.
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/wcs-gtg-events-info/270600-wcs-g2g-october-6th-2pm-sacramento.html

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually that would be even better. As for bolting up its going In a 7.3 exhaust system that I cut about 18-20" out of and clamped a cat in last time so I'd have to probably either cut it or weld some to it. I'm trying to go to that WCS meet John posted so maybe we could meet up there? And get to know some of the local members.

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
The one that I have cut the pipe back on is exactly 19" and the cuts are straight.
I want to keep the one that is complete, have loaned it out twice already for passing these nice smog tests we have to do now.
The other one can get welded on if need be, if I need it for my truck in the future I need to cut it out to a 4" pipe anyways.

I can meet you in Sacramento on Saturday, let me know which one to bring. My brother in law has a couple of broken down 6.0 F250 trucks that I have yanked some parts off of.
May want to make a list of parts people need because there are two trucks complete minus the parts I have pulled off of them. lol

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If u could Get the cut down one from you for the time being? Unfortunately I can't make it up tithe meet tomorow as my truck is at the dealer still.... But another member from this area will be there and he offered to bring the cat back to me? If that works for you please let me know.

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
If u could Get the cut down one from you for the time being? Unfortunately I can't make it up tithe meet tomorow as my truck is at the dealer still.... But another member from this area will be there and he offered to bring the cat back to me? If that works for you please let me know.
Handed off the cat converter to Tim for you at lunch yesterday, you can p/m me or call me for the pay pal info.
Thx Mark..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts