Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am liking the looks of this grill(chrome stock looking)

I have this grill(Putco- ordered new)

If you have the first grill and want to change, PM me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, mine (underneath the Putco in the second pic) is also the grey stock. I amlooking for the chrome stock one. I think it might be an overlay.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yeah, mine (underneath the Putco in the second pic) is also the grey stock. I amlooking for the chrome stock one. I think it might be an overlay.
Nope, not at overlay

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yes i have the same grey one,in the pic, its not stock, he must have got that one chromed or something. If you want to get a stock one chromed, let me know and you can have mine:thumb:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
It was on the truck when i bought it.

I have no idea where the previous owner got it, altho i've seen them around. Saw one for sale on a website once, but i haven't been able to find it since.

There's a few other guys on here that have the same grill.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
i saw one in an auto parts store in Delano, Ca for 60$ but it was prob stolen but i have seen them around

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found them on Ebay. Exact replacement for 130 dollars. Thanks!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Forgot shipping :doh:

It's the grill I've got.

·
Banned
445 Posts
So I'll take the old one off your hands. Pay for shipping lol

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aint got a clue what to sell my current grill for. It will be sold as a whole unit. By that I mean the stock grill under it along with the Stainless one on top of it. I also taped off and painted the factory grey grill with flat black before installation of the putco grill. You do not see the factory grill thru the putco. I like it , but I also like the other chrome one too. You know the grass is always greener. lol. Once I figure out a price, I will get her posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts