Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to put 35-14.50-22 super swamper irok radials on my truck. I heard that super swampers run a lil smaller on there tires sizes . I squezzed 35-13.50-20 mickey thompson atz's on my 2002 f250 w/ leveling kit, had some rubbing . also the newer trucks i hear can fit a lil bigger tires than the old ones w/ leveling kit. Do you guys think i will have to much of a rubbing issue?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Dunno, whatcha drivin now?:dunno:
Wanting to put 35-14.50-22 super swamper irok radials on my truck. I heard that super swampers run a lil smaller on there tires sizes . I squezzed 35-13.50-20 mickey thompson atz's on my 2002 f250 w/ leveling kit, had some rubbing . also the newer trucks i hear can fit a lil bigger tires than the old ones w/ leveling kit. Do you guys think i will have to much of a rubbing issue?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2008 f250 c/c 4x4

·
Registered
19 Posts
you should be ok... worse case, you have to trim the lower corner of the lower valance and about an inch off the bottom of the plastic fender well, closest to the door of the truck.

What wheels are you putting on?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think im going with KMC badlands 22x11

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think this question is SO LARGELY DEPENDENT on information about offset and backspacing that no one can truly give you an accurate answer. In all fairness it appears all you've been given are opinions which is the safest route at this point. My personal opinion is it's going to be a tremendous stretch.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
appreciate guys i think im going to give it along shot i will let you all no how it goes they will be here in about a week r so . thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheel and tires are in, i willl have some pics up soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts