Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know that everyone has their own opinions on smoke but i want smoke and i want lots... i have heard that sct has a tune that makes the coal roll and i have a sct tuner so it would be convenient to get a custom tune from them... any suggestions... i have an arp intake and a 4in turbo back...

·
Registered
279 Posts
You have several options here. I'll list two.

First- would be to find a tuner who is actually going to write a tune FOR THE COAL ROAL!:)doh:). But good luck, the tuners most likely will laugh at you because they are into tuning, and smoke = unburnt diesel = not efficient.

Second- would be to put a bag over your intake, and smoke out the neighborhood.

Imo, smoke just for smoke is just about the gheyest thing you could do to your truck, unless you have a 46" stack in the back, then your cool!:hehe:

·
Beach Bum
2014 F250 CCSB 4wd
26,655 Posts
hey guys i know that everyone has their own opinions on smoke but i want smoke and i want lots... i have heard that sct has a tune that makes the coal roll and i have a sct tuner so it would be convenient to get a custom tune from them... any suggestions... i have an arp intake and a 4in turbo back...

seriously, get out of the diesel world if you want to roll coal. people like you helps encourages the epa get on our backs more and makes it harder for us to drive a diesel.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
You have several options here. I'll list two.

First- would be to find a tuner who is actually going to write a tune FOR THE COAL ROAL!:)doh:). But good luck, the tuners most likely will laugh at you because they are into tuning, and smoke = unburnt diesel = not efficient.

Second- would be to put a bag over your intake, and smoke out the neighborhood.

Imo, smoke just for smoke is just about the gheyest thing you could do to your truck, unless you have a 46" stack in the back, then your cool!:hehe:
No dude, seriously the bag over the intake works. I got one of those big yard trash bags, sprayed the inside with spray epoxy and put it over the intake. Man it was awesome. All of my buddies wanted diesels so they could do it to. Don't listen to the guys here, they're jerks. Just jealous because their trucks don't smoke. Rolling coal is where it's at, brother.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well fellas thanks and yes i have hear of the bag and i happen to be an environmental consultant who works for the epa haha funny right they just like to give everyone sh*t cuz they can

·
Banned
3,782 Posts
well fellas thanks and yes i have hear of the bag and i happen to be an environmental consultant who works for the epa haha funny right they just like to give everyone sh*t cuz they can
Well good luck around here Mr.EPA

Sent from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
You want lots of smoke pour some gasoline on it and put a match to it. That ought to do the job.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
You want lots of smoke pour some gasoline on it and put a match to it. That ought to do the job.
One of the best answers I have heard in a very long time! :thumb:

To the OP, Don't even get me started on this subject! All I will say is there is a time and place, the dyno and the drag strip are the only 2 that come to mind for me.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Throw this topic away bad name for us diesel guys!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Join powerstrokenation I'm sure they will be glad to help be cool and " roll coal"

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Alright thread is done.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
One of the best answers I have heard in a very long time! :thumb:

To the OP, Don't even get me started on this subject! All I will say is there is a time and place, the dyno and the drag strip are the only 2 that come to mind for me.
No love for the dirt trackers Granny?

Exactly:nod:
x3

And I heart these threads. I don't get many excuses to be a total azzhat, but these are my favorite. To bad I didn't get here sooner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.