Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a piece of 3 1/2" exhaust tubing long enough to replace my muffler with. If anyone has any let me know, and how much you want for it. Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a piece from Summit Racing, ...though I have yet to get around to install it (trying to find someone locally to bend 3.5"). I do not recall the price off hand, but you may check there if you have not yet.

·
Registered
843 Posts
exhaust shop charged me 30$ to straight pipe mine. I actually had to buy a 10 foot stick of 3.5" pipe from a truck parts store and take it to the shop, pipe cost about 30 or so, but that is still cheaper than a "muffler delete kit" from some places.

On another note, i'm wanting to go with the white front end like you have, where did you get the stuff from?

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exhaust shop charged me 30$ to straight pipe mine. I actually had to buy a 10 foot stick of 3.5" pipe from a truck parts store and take it to the shop, pipe cost about 30 or so, but that is still cheaper than a "muffler delete kit" from some places.

On another note, i'm wanting to go with the white front end like you have, where did you get the stuff from?
came on the truck from the factory :dunno:

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much of a bend does the tube need in order to go between the ends of the pipe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally Posted by Rubenk
Originally Posted by 6point0damn2004
came on the truck from the factory :dunno:
The 'Sport' models recieved body colored bumpers and grille, along with a 4" chromed exhaust pipe tip, from the factory. I think the chrome side steps came on that model as well, not sure. Mine is a white 2wd XLT Sport.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
IF you need straight pipe and have a Napa around, go there. Pretty cheap piping there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts