·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a good 1995-1998 powerstroke

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Mine is still around if you are looking for a dually. Put in a few more details and you'll get more responses.

·
Registered
15 Posts
if your interested

i have a 94.5 powerstroke it is a 5spd,almost 97000 original mile,were are you located,the truck is listed on craigslist in philly,it has many extras like bully dog exhaust dptuner s&b intake gauges, it is standard cab long bed,the truck is in great shape brand new tires new luk clutch and flywheel, new glowplugs so much stuff,if you are interested email me at [email protected],or call 6104874339 it is listed for 10k but that is cause of all the rediculous low ballers dont expect 10k by any means,i want the same truck i have but with an auto trans, but my perfect truck would be quad cab short bed,let me know what you think

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Mine was built in 98 but is a 99 model year. $10000 firm.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Mine is available $7000 Just turned 150K Newer 35" tires, Dana 60 swap. Straight pipe with Down pipe. TS performance chip used only for increased fuel mileage. Cold a/c, Automatic shifts smooth, power everything. Exceptionally clean interior with bucket seats and center console. Title in hand. Located in the Daytona Beach area. Topper is no longer on the truck. Picture in my signature.

My number is 386-846-8539

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
It would really help if you said where you were. Also look at your local craigslist add's, they should have some nice OBS's on there as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry im from PA and i checked all the threads but it seems that everyone that wants to drive stick is in texas,i love driving a manual trans but it seems that my truck would be alot more responsive as a auto,my buddy has the same truck with less mods and pulls on me,only 1st and 2nd,then im out like a fat kid in dodgeball,so i have been tossing around the idea of an auto

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have an early 99, built in 98. Bright red, ext cab longbed 4x4 all stock psd, cloth interior, very nice looking truck, 191k, 5k on the Brand new not rebuilt tranny. front end rebuilt about 8k ago. looking for 11000 but i am open to offers!
pm me
Sheldon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts