Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was trying to get a bit better gas mileage while being able to get more power wheni need it. Was recommended the Edge Juice w/Attitude. What are your guys thoughts on this? Is it the best option/price for my application. The truck is all stock with the exception of a 4in exhaust.

Also one thing to note is i have a warranty for another 45k miles. I understand to keep my warranty ill have to return the truck back to stock but that shouldnt be to much work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
728 Posts
PHP does custom tuning on Edge products and then re names it Gryphon, you can get the touch screen and the color touch screen. You could also get an old edge evolution and send it to them and they will put custom tunes on it and give it a new case. I am still considering going that route even though I have an SCT tuner. With a Gryphon you can roll back your trucks strategy and FICM calibrations.

·
Registered
305 Posts
sct tuner with custom tunes man.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who do you recommend for tunes? i know the site has a few trusted vendors but non in my area...

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
go with a DP tuner, youll be very happy with it and Jody is a great person to deal with

·
Registered
567 Posts
Get a SCT. Programmers are on this site....Good Luck

·
Registered
856 Posts
unless u can get that edge for an amazingly good price then i would go with an sct programmer with innovative diesel's tunes. thats wut i have.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Go with Vivian at Quick Tricks or Matt at Gearhead if you like customer service at all...

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Or order Eric's tunes through Adam at FCDP! He is da-bomb.com :thumb:

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
I really like my gearhead tunes...made a night and day difference. Even with a 6" lift and 20" rims with 37's I can smoke my tires...something I could NEVER even get close to doing before.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have erics tune from inno and i love em

1 - 12 of 12 Posts