Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
I'm in the Glenn is dead camp, but NYC F-350s dream sequence is the first explanation that I've read that could mean otherwise.

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,468 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
My daughter thinks Glen landed under Nicolas, who's guts were shown, and as he was torn up, Glen crawled under dumpster into sewer manhole... that's her story, and she's sticking to it. Guess we wait and see.

That " Dianna-zombie" is likely... she's not gonna make it 'out there' without a good bodyguard.
The way Glenn grabbed Nicholas when they fell, it seemed to indicate very specifically that Glenn landed on the bottom. I'm liking your daughter's theory.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Glenn is alive or if he did die they didn't show it. When the walkers were ripping apart and eating the guts they were way to high up to be glenns. When I watched it again the dumpster is too low to the ground for him to crawl under but it wasn't his time to go yet.

·
Anti-Hashtag Member
2,150 Posts
He is screaming in pain he fell into a group of them. He be dead

·
Anti-Hashtag Member
2,150 Posts
That was pain. He is dead.....got to get over that one. Last episode kinda wrote him off.....they did say no one was safe.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
My kid was right... Glen went under the dumpster and LIVED!

·
Anti-Hashtag Member
2,150 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Spiler alert dayum it. We have DVR!!!!!
Note to self... don't read threads like this unless willing to take the risk of a spoiler! *grin*

No freeze issues, saw it all...

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,468 Posts

·
Anti-Hashtag Member
2,150 Posts
Note to self... don't read threads like this unless willing to take the risk of a spoiler! *grin*

No freeze issues, saw it all...
It's not about not reading this thread I get an alert on my phone and you have unread threads I pop up the alert and it shows me the last post in each thread.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
February 14th seems a long time to wait...

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,468 Posts
Maybe I missed it, but they totally skipped them walking into the herd at the beginning.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

121 - 140 of 140 Posts