Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

May be nothing, but striking resemblance nonetheless...
Well you read the comics though so id imagine you know more than whats been shown so far. But Terminus definitely isnt sanctuary. Its something messed up because nobody would go through that much trouble of putting signs up for the kindness of their hearts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is pretty different. In the comics Michonne did meet up with Carl and Rick, but they headed back to Hershel's farm where they found everyone else. They stayed there for a couple of days until Abraham, Eugene and Rosita showed up there.

They like to place hints and clues in the show a lot, and I figured that painting had to point to something...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yeah only one show then we have a long wait

·
Registered
7,475 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I think it looks like a cult so far but i cant quite say yet.

What do you mean by them chasing rick? They didnt know rick was even in the house except for the guy he killed in the bathroom
I think the biker leader said to Daryl last night that one of them got a look at Rick... when they came into the house Rick heard them talk about there being a female there... and they're 'tracking them' is what biker leader told Daryl. Daryl saw the candy wrapper on the tracks... clues... wait and see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
That lady was wearing Beth's clothes as well...I wonder if they already ate her? The guy that was choked out didn't die so he saw Rick under the bed.....

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
That lady was wearing Beth's clothes as well...I wonder if they already ate her? The guy that was choked out didn't die so he saw Rick under the bed.....
I dont know about that beth is a rail compared to that lady i dont think she could have fit in them:hehe:

True i had forgot about that guy

·
information regurgitator
6,293 Posts
That lady was wearing Beth's clothes as well...I wonder if they already ate her?
In the article linked in post #64, Robert Kirkman said we will see Beth again....eventually, so we know she isn't dead and gone. Well, maybe dead but not gone

·
Registered
89 Posts
I heard others say that as well, but this was what she was wearing:

Kirkman said the same thing about Sophia when she got lost. We did see her again, undead.

Can't wait for the finale, don't care for the downtime between seasons though :(

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Well looks like they were cannibals after all. Interesting finale just a bit too many flashback of stuff that we kind of already knew. Anyone else notice that all the doors that they went through when running from the people shooting (near them) were all marked with an "A" along with the train car.

The title of the episode was "A" as well so will be interesting to see what that means.

·
information regurgitator
6,293 Posts
What about Rick showing Carl how to trap animals by funneling them into a trap..and then it happens to them?

Wonder what Tyreese and Carol are going to do when they get close?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
What about Rick showing Carl how to trap animals by funneling them into a trap..and then it happens to them?

Wonder what Tyreese and Carol are going to do when they get close?
Thats a good catch there. If you noticed the gun men were CLEARLY not trying to shoot them they were trying to lead them and you can hear radio chatter between the gunmen

61 - 80 of 140 Posts