Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
It was good of course but i didnt like how they made it seem like rick died but then magically he is alive next scene. That was a bit misleading but other than that it will be interesting to see i they get back together or if they will stay separated.

On another note is anyone else absolutely hate when they show "on the next episode of the walking dead" and it totally ruins the next episode?
I don't mind it so much... gives me something to look forward to. But, I like watching The Talking Dead also. They offer different insights as to what some scenes were about on the episodes. They also show hi-lights of the coming episodes.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't mind it so much... gives me something to look forward to. But, I like watching The Talking Dead also. They offer different insights as to what some scenes were about on the episodes. They also show hi-lights of the coming episodes.
I like the Talking Dead ill watch that until the last part where they show next weeks episode and i flip the channel or mute it same with the commercials that show the previews. I dont know i just prefer watching the episode as it was intended rather than knowing what happens but thats just me

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I hear ya, to each his own. Did you get the feeling that Michonne wasn't looking inside the same house that Rick and Carl were in? I dunno, maybe I'm being paranoid?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I hear ya, to each his own. Did you get the feeling that Michonne wasn't looking inside the same house that Rick and Carl were in? I dunno, maybe I'm being paranoid?
Oh she definitely was looking in the same house. She tracked them and then knocked on the door and rick looked and said it was for carl because her and carl were close

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Yeah, that's what I want to believe, but you know how tv shows are these days.... Now I'm back to hoping the week will go quicker so I can see the next episode. Did you know there are new characters being introduced in the coming episodes?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah, that's what I want to believe, but you know how tv shows are these days.... Now I'm back to hoping the week will go quicker so I can see the next episode. Did you know there are new characters being introduced in the coming episodes?
I didnt know that but it doesnt surprise me. When i thought they were going to kill off rick i thought for a split second thats how they were gonna end everything by killing everyone off

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Well.....what did you guys think? Of course Judith isn't dead!! Can't wait for Tyrese to freak the [email protected]#$ out when he learns the truth about Carol. And how hot is Maggie.....

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well.....what did you guys think? Of course Judith isn't dead!! Can't wait for Tyrese to freak the [email protected]#$ out when he learns the truth about Carol. And how hot is Maggie.....
It was very surprising to see judith alive. I dont think Tyrese will freak out, he is too happy to have her with him that he will have to except it. Lizzy is turning into a little sadistic b---h cutting heads off rabbits and just about smothering judith

Yea maggie is definitely the most hot one on the show. I thought that glen was on the bus when maggie went in and killed that last walker.

Darryl definitely doesnt like being with beth. She is too emotional for him to deal with.

Off topic does anyone else think carol looks like Jamie lee curtis? I swore for the first season that it was:doh:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Yea maggie is definitely the most hot one on the show. I thought that glen was on the bus when maggie went in and killed that last walker.

Off topic does anyone else think carol looks like Jamie lee curtis? I swore for the first season that it was:doh:[/QUOTE]

Sounds crazy, but when she was on the bus and saw the last walker, I thought Glen stayed alive by hiding under a dead walker....:look: I think she does resemble Jamie Lee.... and looks good for her age.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I still think Lizzy is the one that killed the 2 people in the prison and Carol found out and helped burn the bodies and take the wrap. That was intense with the two girls and Judith. That little pyscho was about to smother the baby.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I still think Lizzy is the one that killed the 2 people in the prison and Carol found out and helped burn the bodies and take the wrap. That was intense with the two girls and Judith. That little pyscho was about to smother the baby.
Good point there, that may very well be. Sounds like something she would do.

People who have read the comics please dont answer
What does everyone think will happen at the end of the show? Do you think they will leave it a cliffhanger and never tell you what happened or do you think we will eventually know what caused the whole outbreak?

·
Registered
89 Posts
People who have read the comics please dont answer
What does everyone think will happen at the end of the show? Do you think they will leave it a cliffhanger and never tell you what happened or do you think we will eventually know what caused the whole outbreak?
The comics are still being written and to this point no one knows how it started. The show is about 1/3 to 1/2 way through the comic story and Robert Kirkman said he's not even half way through his story in the comics. If you thought the governor was rough, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The comics are still being written and to this point no one knows how it started. The show is about 1/3 to 1/2 way through the comic story and Robert Kirkman said he's not even half way through his story in the comics. If you thought the governor was rough, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
Ahh i see, i never read them. Well i really hope it gets resolved because i hate shows that leave cliffhangers, its like a slap in the face:doh:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It's likely to leave you frustrated. He's mentioned not ever revealing the cause.
Damn well we will have to see. I feel AMC has a little more pulling power to steer things in a more favorable direction ratings wise than when its just him writing comics. Does Robert Kirkman even have "control" of where the story goes or is it whats-his-face(long hair) directors choice?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn well we will have to see. I feel AMC has a little more pulling power to steer things in a more favorable direction ratings wise than when its just him writing comics. Does Robert Kirkman even have "control" of where the story goes or is it whats-his-face(long hair) directors choice?
That I'm not sure. They mention on Talking Dead about Kirkman giving direction and help for the show. The two aren't exactly parallel, the whole CDC thing with "Vi" the computer and all wasn't in the comics, characters are different, etc. I think the show will follow the big picture but be different enough to keep up interest in both.

My wife and I are pretty engrossed in this, haha

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
That I'm not sure. They mention on Talking Dead about Kirkman giving direction and help for the show. The two aren't exactly parallel, the whole CDC thing with "Vi" the computer and all wasn't in the comics, characters are different, etc. I think the show will follow the big picture but be different enough to keep up interest in both.

My wife and I are pretty engrossed in this, haha
Yea that was kinda my understanding that its the same rough story but totally different at the same time. Like i heard something about carol being some loose hot chick in the comics vs the motherly figure on the show.

Same here me and my gf watch it religously every sunday. I had to force her to watch the first few episodes. Its a really hard show to get into because its pretty slow but once you get into it your hooked

·
information regurgitator
6,293 Posts
21 - 40 of 140 Posts