Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

[url="http://www.blizzard-intercoolers.com/photogallery/GSL392+KIT.jpg]Click Here to see a bigger picture[/url]

Comes with what you see here and probably some hose. Can also include the fittings I used which were 3/8" barb to 1/2" NPT for an additional $10.00.

Paid $110.00 to my door, asking $80.00 shipped. There are less then 200 miles on this pump. It supported 600+ HP in my personal truck. It will bolt in place of your stock pump or can be remote mounted. I bought and installed this pump on my truck just to get it moving after I changed some things with the motor. I'm going to be installing an Aeromotive A1000 pump.

This will bolt up in the stock pump location or can be remote mounted.

Paypal: [email protected]

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - Want this gone!

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
I will give you 80.00 for all with the barbs with shipping.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It comes with two barbs that fit in the pump. I'm assuming you want the other two that go into the 1/2" filter bases?

That'll work..... send the money... the earliest I can get the pump off is Wednesday night. It will be shipped Thursday.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
hey marty if it falls through ill take it i can meet you wherever or help you switch the pumps out

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pump was bought local Monday afternoon.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
It comes with two barbs that fit in the pump. I'm assuming you want the other two that go into the 1/2" filter bases?

That'll work..... send the money... the earliest I can get the pump off is Wednesday night. It will be shipped Thursday.
The pump was bought local Monday afternoon.
WTF is there a diference in this and being a deadbeat seller? I need to know mods so I can start doing this to all org. members.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts