Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my X3 from DJ's this afternoon. Sent in my info to get my tunes at 3:15 PM.... now I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve, waiting for Santa to show up so that I can open all of my goodies. I only hope that they aren't too busy to get me my tunes today...... that would suck.

for your enjoyment:

I'll update if/when I get my tunes and try them out.....

Hurry, please hurry, Santa (in may) DJ

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I bet opening that thing was a pain in the azz. lol I hate those plastic packages! Good to see someone else drop the edge and pick up the best.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You will definitely like it. Good luck getting any quick response out of djs. I just purchased mine 2 weeks ago and got the tunes within a couple days. I called over a week ago explaining that I needed my looney modified and they said no problem. Well I have emailed several times and tried calling and have gotten no response. Im not sure whats going on.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
while you're waiting you should consider trying out some other tuners.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plastic was no problem, it isn't heat sealed so it opened right up.

Email wasn't getting through, but I got them on the phone with no problem, had the tunes 45 minutes after calling in the info. Would have posted up sooner but I went for a test drive, which took longer than I thought it would, then had to meet some folks for dinner.

Just doing the street tune right now, and it kicks A$$!!!!!!

I'll have to try the looney out soon, and then the tow tune when I pull the trailer next weekend.

B

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
yes sir, it does kick azz. love my SCT too!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Once you try the Looney you'll never use the street, or at least that's what happen to me...lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
You will definitely like it. Good luck getting any quick response out of djs. I just purchased mine 2 weeks ago and got the tunes within a couple days. I called over a week ago explaining that I needed my looney modified and they said no problem. Well I have emailed several times and tried calling and have gotten no response. Im not sure whats going on.
I'm getting gaffed too!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts