Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I have heard that it doesn't flow as well as the AFE intakes. The filter minder gets sucked in fairly easy on them when a lot of air is demanded.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Had it, don't any more. Pulls in filter minder, can't be cleaned and costs $100 for a new one. I had the blue power core or something like that. Now have AFE and no complaints.

·
Dually Dog
192 Posts
Guys I have the Spartan 275 tune and a banks cai and was wondering if I should switch to the stage 2 AFE? Do you think it would help or not? I also am running 4" turbo back DPF/CAT delete with 6" miter cut stacks. Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a Volant in my wifes Cherokee SRT8 and it is the best. However, as I have read on this thread and some others, the AFE seems to be the best for the 6.4. Now where is the best place to buy it?

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Just gotta look around man.

Stanley, I would recommend switching to an AFE. The quality is much better and it flows better also.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a Volant in my wifes Cherokee SRT8 and it is the best. However, as I have read on this thread and some others, the AFE seems to be the best for the 6.4. Now where is the best place to buy it?
alligator performance.com good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts