Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried this yet? I love her looney tune, and use her tow tune... Still trying to figure out what is wrong w my truck, but i think upgrading my FICM is a future mod or potential repair item..

·
Registered
922 Posts
Anyone tried this yet? I love her looney tune, and use her tow tune... Still trying to figure out what is wrong w my truck, but i think upgrading my FICM is a future mod or potential repair item..
I wouldn't do it unless you are sure that you have a failing FICM. Mine was failing so I went with Swamps 58v with the performance tune and it wasn't much of a change.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't do it unless you are sure that you have a failing FICM. Mine was failing so I went with Swamps 58v with the performance tune and it wasn't much of a change.
Im not 100% sure I do, but im having hard starts, poor mileage, and shooting thick clouds of black smoke at start and have no DTC's.. I dont know what else it could be!?

Bump... Anyone used her FICM yet? Or should i go w someones that is trusted and been used before like Swamps?

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
For the money, it does not seem worth it to me.

Every time I have heard of this repair guy, it has always been very good recommendations.
FICM Repair.com - Your Source for FICM Repair

For $150 to repair it, PHP performance has a performance upgrade for $150. BTW.
That is much cheaper than swamps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts