Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if they are out of town or something?
I can't get a response to my emails about a problem with my SCT.
I REALLY need to get this fixed cause i'm in stock tune and that sucks!:nod:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I'm also looking for a price on some 165cc injectors. Hopefully something is going on that explains their absence and it's not a case of spartan diesel.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Well I don't think anyone makes 175's and 190's are too much for my stock pump and will get too hot with my stock turbo. 165's are good enough for me since I don't plan on upgrading my turbo until it takes a dump.

·
Registered
68 Posts
do you have a phone number need to get a price as well and cant remeber what paper its on, thanks. if not i look it up at home

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey clay, did you say that the dealer re-flashed your truck
Apperantly so, thats the only reason i can see that my SCT will not upload files :dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I read somewhere they were going to be out of the office or something, I think for a week. I know pretty vague but I looked and cannot remember where I saw it.
i emailed them and got an auto reply that said they would be closed over memorial weekend but returning Monday following it. So i would assume they are back but maybe not. I have to get this SCT back in the truck...stock mode is killin me! :crazy:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Not sure about recently...but have heard they have bee really busy at the shop and were having some computer issues. Switched systems or something. :dunno:

Clay, I would keep trying, Viv is pretty good about gettng back with people.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone have a phone number?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I talked to Viv yesterday I was having a problem with my ne Looney Wild file she told me she would send a new one but never got it they are normally really good they must be busy I am going to call again today

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Vivian got back to me on Tuesday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts