Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
Usnavyad I'm still in the game. I'm gonna be putting a 5" single cat back exhaust on this weekend with a 5050xL aeroturbine muffler and a vented 6" tip and some grakon 5000 K-Dub amber lense LED cablights and doing another face lift OEM headlamps and amber bumper light housings so if you know anyone who wants some of the after market stuff like my stack kit and clear bumper light housings or the HID Projector kit( never got those running right have a new harness for it) Guess I'll be keeping this truck a little longer and everything should be legal except tint... No kitty but muffler should be enough. State trooper didn't like my straight pipe or 20% tint last holiday weekend.... The truck is way too loud with the stack any way on long trips I get a bad headache from the stack being right beside my head lol 6"x48" stripper pole haha.

Let me know how I can help the VA strokers I'd really like a damn sticker I think i can get some made by a decal shop in downtown Suffolk for the remaining members we have left and the new ones in the future. Send me a PM if you want my number.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
i maybe looking at a 2007 outlaw edition or 2003 orange and black herley my trucks going up for sau for what i owe

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
Dang now thats an upgrade ! Just don't get a 6.oh

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
im def getting a 6.0 i work at ford on the diesel team they dont scare me lol

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
I didn't know that man that's pretty cool you should check out what I've done to my 97's Fuel system haha !

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
what did u do mess it all up jk

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
Let's just say I have the cleanest engine valley on a 97 Powerstroke you've ever seen ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm here in Roanoke seems like every one is down on the coast DANG! lol

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
we can def work it out im just not driving out there for a failed attempt

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
If my truck is fixed i am up for a road trip too as long as its worthwhile like actually looking and talking about trucks ejoying a good brew possibly... not Bdubs talking about how sh!ty the deadskins are playin.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
yeah bdubs isa little over rated you know what will be nice is lendys best wings in va

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
I'm willing to try anything over Bdubs and try to avoid VA beach traffic too

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Yeah once i get back it's game on boys

·
Registered
520 Posts
i am stationed at belvoir near dc and i would like to join but when are the meets and how do i get stickers?

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'd like to be added please. (Kevin). usnavyad, if there is anything I can do to help I would be glad to. I look forward to the next meet and hanging around some of y'all.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, I would like to become a member and attend a meet...hit me up with some contact info

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
since i started this thread, even tho im not really with yall anymore ill try to keep it updated still

·
Registered
7 Posts
May

I'll be moving out there May 1, I'll be stationed up at quantico. Good to meet some fellow strokers out there.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Yeah man to bad we got a meet sunday

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking to join the chapter

61 - 80 of 80 Posts