Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

VIRGINIA STROKERS CHAT

97K views 2K replies 68 participants last post by  buckels 
#1 ·
I've seen a few others start a BS thread so I thought VA needed one as well.
WATCH VIRGINIA GROW ..........

#6 ·
Thinking the same!! Maybe there both under the towel tonight:dunno:

#10 ·
BRANDON STILL UNDER THE TOWEL??????????

(inside joke)

DID HE GET LOCKED UP FOR BALD TIRES??????:hehe:

#14 ·
HAHAH FO SHO
I seen him post something on the chapter name. I guess Wednesday he will start a new thread on stickers. MAN UP GANG FOR SUM KILLER STICKERS!!!!!! We don't wanna loose anyone over stickers!!!:hehe:

#15 ·
Come On Mud......... I know you can paint!!!! How 'bout VA with a flag running thru it with name in a stripe or something:dunno:

#17 ·
I like it in the manifold before the turbo! I want to read THAT temp before I fry turbo seals. JMO

#18 ·
I had to show a friends Brandon's tattoo that was left at H@@ters!!
Pretty Heavy paw prints left behind. Buddy said he left 10K miles behind him. lol
I'm Still laughing my azz off

#23 ·
just stoping in and saying hello!

#24 ·
Whats up people beautiful day outside!! Think I might try to finish up a couple things on this bathroom remodel I have going on. :doh: Maybe mow the lawn... thinking about cleaning up the truck but I am sure if I clean it the rain will come.....hummmmmmmmmmm

#26 ·
#27 ·
Took your word FREAK, the beast is going to see rave this weekend for the X3 and tripple guage pod.....

#28 ·
Rave is the man!! Tell him Lloyd says hello:thumb:
SUX MAN!!!!! You beat me to the tripple pod!! I have everything .... Just need to set up a date. What gauges did ya get?

Yer gonna be stoked with the X3

#30 ·
OHHHHH YEAH ....... Insanity tune rocks!!

#31 ·
I got the sport comp digital...same ones that one of the guys up there has in his truck....They are real accurate and sweet looking to me...they light up red....I hope that X3 is the Shat......I will find out Sat....Thanks for the info at the G2G...

#32 ·
I haven't seen the red yet. Those things light up nice and bright!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.