Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brand new in the box system come with everything needed to install.

Viper 571XV

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH WARRANTY CARD, REGISTRATION, EVERYTHING!! WILL WORK FOR ALL DIESELS AND GAS ENGINES.

4-channel remote start/keyless entry system
Confirms commands and system status using flashing LEDs on the Transceiver
Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®
Parking Light Flash
Failsafe® Starter Kill
Anti-Grind
Bright Blue LED Status Indicator
Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
Defroster Output
Built-in Turbo Timer
Dome Light Supervision
2 Auxiliary Outputs
Horn Honk
Includes One LED 2-way Transceiver and One 4-button Transmitter
RETAILS FOR $375
$250 OBO MAKE AN OFFER NEED TO SELL ASAP NEED MONEY!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Oh man. Oh man I like the Python but oh man......... I need to think.....maybe my HID's will have to wait..... hmmmm...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yknow what, No. I can't. I want HID's because they have more function for my needs. And I need a security system before I get remote start. I know it has it's functions but I'd feel better. DAMN I hate giving up this DEAL, but I gotta pass this one to someone else. Sorry dude.

·
Registered
467 Posts
does it have like a 7/11 mode?

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
It appears as if you are selling the exact same unit as this ....
Viper 571XVAlarm Remote Start. Is it the same? If so, why the difference in price? It sure looks the same to me. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
StrokinNSmokin6.0 When I said I want HID's I mean headlights. That's what I'm savin up for first lol sorry bud

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I dont trust myself to install an alarm...otherwise id jump all over this!

Im just gonna get train horns and find a way to attach them to my alarm that i havea now!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this viper has the capability to hook up to train horns so that you can add them as an aux to the system... that way you can control them from the remote..... its B.A. I have them hooked to mine as well very cool and simple

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Oh man...I want that....but i just dont want to install it myself! That would be a baaaad thing to mess up on!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
this viper has the capability to hook up to train horns so that you can add them as an aux to the system... that way you can control them from the remote..... its B.A. I have them hooked to mine as well very cool and simple
I thought this was... 'This is a brand new in the box system come with everything needed to install.', but you say you have it on your truck? Which is it? New or used?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its BRAND NEW IN THE BOX I should have said my dad has the system in his truck sorry for the confusion... Its an awesome system.... But I just got layed off from work so I need the money otherwise I would install it...sucks but life is life.....

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Oh ok thanks. I am going to buy from someone who did not get a good deal on one then try and turn a quick profit. Appreciate the information though. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts