Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stalk The Prey
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking to purchase new flooring for my 97 F350 XLT (Crew Cab/4WD/Automatic Trans/Diesel) from RockAuto Parts an ran in to a slight issue choosing the right one. They have 3 different listings for the one I want but don't know which one is the right one.

The first one is-

ACC 16519340 Vinyl; Molded; Complete; 1pc Passenger Area With Curtain; Click INFO to view full-size color swatches in the image box One of our most popular parts
Crew Cab 4WD 4 Speed Automatic Trans Diesel (Color: #16 Black)

The second one is-

ACC 16518340 Vinyl; Molded; Complete; 1pc Passenger Area With Curtain; Click INFO to view full-size color swatches in the image box One of our most popular parts
Crew Cab 4WD Diesel (Color: #16 Black)

The third one is-

ACC 11163340 Vinyl; Molded; Complete; Click INFO to view full-size color swatches in the image box
Crew Cab (Color: #16 Black)

If anybody has ordered from here and knows which one will work for my truck your feed back would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I couldn't find the specific vinyl products on the Auto Custom Carpet website, at least for a 97 F350, but did see reference to vinyl flooring. You might call them directly to see if they can help. Cheers!

Reactions: Jay Meyer

·
Stalk The Prey
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't find the specific vinyl products on the Auto Custom Carpet website, at least for a 97 F350, but did see reference to vinyl flooring. You might call them directly to see if they can help. Cheers!
I tried that, they said they don't have technicians that deal with that type of information.

·
Stalk The Prey
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 7 of 7 Posts