Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 powerstroke 6.0l mod list below

Egr delete
4inch turbo back ( cat-muffler) on it due to safty :( going to take back off though
Aem brutal force intake 4 inch k&n

Arp head stud kit.

Thats it.
Had a edge evolution cs. But sold it bc was not using enough bc of work. But buying another one.

I need to know if u put turbo on the vgt switch ( smoke switch )

Will it smoke w stock tune? Can i start smoke hit switch on the fly to make turbo kick in?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Smoke is frowned upon by the modern diesel community. If you wanna smoke, check out CompetitionDiesel.com. They'll teach you how to stack tuners and how to do the "Wal-Mart Bag Filter Mod."

But seriously dude, don't smoke. Smoke is stupid. Smoke is just unburnt fuel. It's basically dollar bills flying out of the tailpipe.

And BTW, I wouldn't run Edge tuning on my truck even if it was free. Get an SCT with custome tunes. That's your best bet for the most safe power.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but i just want it for *******s who ride my *** n to throw smoke in windows at redlights lol

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Thanks but i just want it for *******s who ride my *** n to throw smoke in windows at redlights lol

Oh, I get it, you're an azzhole. Best advice I can give you, sell you truck, and when you grow up and become a man, then you should drive a diesel. Until then, stick with a ranger, it's more suited toward immature individuals, such as yourself. But seriously, go away. We've hit our jackass limit on this site, go join the cummins forum with the rest of the douche bags.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
You sir are a moron. Sell you're truck and get a non diesel vehicle. Azzhats like you ruin it for all of us.

On edit: sadly me and fantom just said the same thing and I never read his post. Must be true.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Here's the secret to getting it to smoke.... I only share it with a few people mostly guys like you.... Set it on fire! And BAM instant smoke!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
OP can you feel the love here yet. all it does it continue to give diesels bad PR

·
Registered
199 Posts

Sounds like you belong in a fart canned civic. Keep the smoke to a minimum man it does nothing but cause stricter laws on diesel emissions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC while wasting time at work...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Honestly I had a smoke switch and played around with it, it was funny on certain occasions but it got to were people would constantly ask me to "ROLL COAL!" anyways I pulled it off because 1) it's expensive 2) it's childish... Just don't do it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
put some 225cc injectors in it on the stock turbo should work great:tard:. Smoke switches are for kids

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah bud you need to reevaluate why you own a diesel. I suggest using Wal-Mart bags over your air filter. Target ones don't work since they are made with better materials.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
If you wanna smoke you should trade in for a CumminGs.:wink[3]:
Fixed it for ya :thumb:

OP, While you are installing your smoke switch, make sure to install a 12 inch chome tip that hangs down like a limp d!ck, some huge stickers that cover the whole the back window, and pull your tow mirrors all the way out when you aren't towing. That's how you make real power :banghead:

Make sure to stack your bullydog stacked with your stacked stacks and stacked tow mirrors

·
Registered
380 Posts
Fixed it for ya :thumb:

OP, While you are installing your smoke switch, make sure to install a 12 inch chome tip that hangs down like a limp d!ck, some huge stickers that cover the whole the back window, and pull your tow mirrors all the way out when you aren't towing. That's how you make real power :banghead:

Make sure to stack your bullydog stacked with your stacked stacks and stacked tow mirrors
You don't say?

·
Registered
151 Posts

This is why our sport goes down hill. :taze:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.