Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a late sixties/early seventies vette with a 4spd creeps up on me a a light the other day and starts revving it up so I look down at him and smile and figured...ahh why not. I had my DP in the 140 aggressive and as soon as the light was green I immeadiatly pulled out on him with little or no boosted launched. raced for about block and a half or so and eneded up about 2-3 car lengths on him in that short of distance. Needless to say he was MAD. I rolled up to him at the next light and asked him what it felt like to get spanked by a 8k pound truck. He flipped me off and gave me a mean face. I just pointed at him and laughed :hehe: Im thinkin he didnt see that one coming:thumb:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
we wishes his sports car could also pull 15,000 lbs. lol

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, it was pretty priceless. Makes me glad I did a little work to the truck, those few seconds made it all worth it.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
hahahha classic

·
Registered
128 Posts
nice kill!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
nice kill!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
nothin funnier than that

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I hate how a some a corvette guys are such tools:hehe::hehe: but then again i guess i'd be mad wen someone totally rebuilt my car and it still lost to a 8k pound truck. truth is guys 350 chevies arent that fast lol:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I hate how a some a corvette guys are such tools:hehe::hehe: but then again i guess i'd be mad wen someone totally rebuilt my car and it still lost to a 8k pound truck. truth is guys 350 chevies arent that fast lol:hehe::hehe:

True that!

Nice kill man!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
So a late sixties/early seventies vette with a 4spd creeps up on me a a light the other day and starts revving it up so I look down at him and smile and figured...ahh why not. I had my DP in the 140 aggressive and as soon as the light was green I immeadiatly pulled out on him with little or no boosted launched. raced for about block and a half or so and eneded up about 2-3 car lengths on him in that short of distance. Needless to say he was MAD. I rolled up to him at the next light and asked him what it felt like to get spanked by a 8k pound truck. He flipped me off and gave me a mean face. I just pointed at him and laughed :hehe: Im thinkin he didnt see that one coming:thumb:
:hehe: Thats a good um:thumb:....now go get u a viper kill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts